1. A girl found a box of letters written by a soldier to his wife and children during
the Civil War. Are those primary documents?
2. I found a letter of my friend in the locker room after school the otherday. I know
it's private, but I want to read it!
3. I went to visit my grandmother. She gave me a chest. The chest was filled with
her childhood items. She told me that she loved her things. When I opened it, I found her
toys, some photographs and her birth certificate.
4. I went to the library and found a newspaper written in 2005 about the earliest
humans to settle in the Philippines.
5. At a museum in Washington D. C., a historian found a letter written by
Abraham Lincoln in 1864. Is that letter a primary document?
6. When I went to the library last week, I saw a map that was made in 1969. It
shows the streets and roads in my town at that time. was a surveyor's map thatthe
mayor of the town wanted to have printed at that time. Is that 1960 map a primary document?
7. Yesterday, my brother Sam wrote a story about the death of Dr. Jose Rizal
which occurred in 1896.
8. One famous painter in the 16th century was Leonardo Da Vinci. He painted
a special picture called the "Mona Lisa." That original painting is hanging in amuseum in
France. Is that a primary document?
9. When I went to visit my great grandfather last summer, I found a box of old
postcards that his grandfather mailed while he was fighting in World War I.
10. A month ago, I read a book about the Civil war. I enjoyed leaming about the
Civil War very much. I had to make a report, so I wrote my research paper on how the Civ
War began in 1861. Is my report considered a primary document?
The singular verb form is usually used for units of measurement or time
For Example:20 liters of juice was prepared for the banquet.I think 30 minutes is enough to finish the report.
answer:we are not blaming these texters ahahhahhahakdog!
Explanation:because of the gravity of the earth!
Because Your Body Has A Crush On Your Soul And The Soul Has A Crush On The Body