1. Create a written scenario for moral valuation, moral issue, moral decision and moral judgment and moral dilemma.
2. Why do we need punishments? Explain briefly.
3. Explain what kind of attitude you had.
4. Discuss the Moral and Ethical doings.
5. Make a poster showing similar examples of an “Etiquette”
6. How do you know if a punishment is acceptable and unacceptable.
7. Make your own principle in 2 to 5 sentences.
8. Why people are having fear of punishments?
9. Make your own list of right and wrong doings of a person (10 each list will do)
10. Write a moral lesson in your life. (5 to 10 sentences)
consonance is a poetic device and a repetition of consonant sounds within sentences, phrases, or in poems. the repetition usually occurs at the end of the words. also, the repetition may be found within a word, in the middle, or at the beginning.
in the poem "the seven ages of man" by william shakespeare, examples of consonance are:
into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon
mewling and puking in the nurse's arms
and shining morning face, creeping like snail
for his shrunk shank
read more on -
hey! how are you? my name is maria, 19 years old. yesterday broke up with a guy, looking for casual sex.
write me here and i will give you my phone number - **
my nickname - lovely