Translate each literal sentence into their corresponding figurative language.
1. my brother spent p300.00 on video games last weekend.
i'm really hungry.
3. everybody enjoyed the party.
his little sister is scared of the mouse.
5. the manager is in trouble.
6. that imported bag is very expensive
7. the couple has never been happier when they heard that they won in the lottery.
8. when he entered the room, he could not sit still because of excitement.
9. my mother was very sick yesterday.
10. my cousin tied his bicycle around the tree
answer: Government Budget
Explanation: Government budget, forecast by a government of its expenditures and revenues for a specific period of time. In national finance, the period covered by a budget is usually a year, known as a financial or fiscal year, which may or may not correspond with the calendar year.
they becae famous in teir own countries.
1. my brot...