general will is what a fully-informed body politic (community of citizens) would unanimously do if, by using good reasoning and judgment unclouded by bias and emotion, it would make general laws and decisions intended to ensure the common good. general will presupposes the existence of a generally-accepted political and social ideal. rousseau characterized general will as being always abstract, establishing rules and setting up systems of government, but never being specific about which individuals were subject to the rules or about who the particular members of social classes or the particular rulers in the government were. the general will (volonté générale) was not merely the sum of all the individual wills of those who participate in the social contract, nor was it expressed simply in social customs and mores; rather, it was an over-arching concept that infallibly sought the good of society as a whole. those who surrendered their individual rights to the general will were exercising their personal freedom, because they themselves were authors of the law.
sana po nakatulong kahit papaano
The most helpful aspect of philosophy when it comes to a relationship is that the subject itself looks into human existence and its purpose. Philosophy is a deep and limitless field wherein you can really analyze your behavior and the reason behind it if you allow yourself.
1) Knows the qualities of being a businesswoman,
2) Gives proper treatment to her employees,
3) has great communication skills,
4) good in solving problems,
5) doesn't lose hope very easily,
6) makes use of weaknesses as strength,
7) knows how to embrace the problem and use it for future reference
8) has great determination and passion,
9) quick to think of a solution to solve the problem
10) strategic, patient, and well-composed; doesn't get emotional at times of hardships but instead becomes more hardworking.